This month we’ve had an editorial takeover to celebrate the upcoming fifth annual Month of Modern (MoM) event Boulder Lifestyle is proud to sponsor. The entire month of October will once again celebrate all things modern in Boulder — from art, design, food and lifestyle (and everything in-between).
We have a little preview of what to look forward to this year. In this takeover, you’ll find…
- A list of all of the events to mark on your calendar.
- A full feature on famed architect Charles Haertling highlighting a tour that will take place on October 13.
- An interview with several emerging designers who call Colorado home and will take part in the Month of Modern Wrap Party on October 25. (Boulder Lifestyle is hosting a cocktail lounge at the wrap party you won’t want to miss!)
- A look at modern desserts that are healthy, raw, vegan and beautifully designed by self-proclaimed dessert alchemist Emma Nelson of Daydream Desserts.
- Meeting the founders of MoM.
- And hitting the streets to find out what local industry leaders are most looking forward to this year.
Oh, and what are we most looking forward to this year? All of it is the easy answer, but if we had to pick, we’d say the “We Love the Funk” event on October 17. Architects, city planners and developers will discuss how dilapidated areas are turned into cultural hubs for entertainment, including a discussion on the benefits and consequences.
Follow @monthofmodern and check out MonthofModern.com to stay in the know.
Thanks for reading,