Will and Coral Frischkorn – Boulder locals and owners of Cured – share their recipe to a picture-perfect summer picnic.
If Will and Coral Frischkorn know about anything, it’s food. The Boulder locals and owners of Cured Boulder share their picks for creating the perfect summer picnic…
- We often pick up our Stolen Hour Picnic, featuring a cheese and charcuterie box built to order with our cheesemonger’s favorites that day, a Demi-Bagutte, PocoDolce’s Chocolate Squares and a large bottle of San Pellegrino.
- A Magnum of AIX Rose. As time in the sun under a tree happens to disappear mighty quickly, more than just a bottle can be a good thing. We also have regular bottles on hand just in case…
- A Bottle Rocket cold-brew coffee from our roommates at Boxcar Coffee Roasters
- For the true dessert fiends who need a little more than chocolate (or whose kids might not be quite there yet), a couple of cupcakes from Lucky’s Bakehouse are our favorite sweet treat extras.
- Lastly, a quick stop at Grand Rabbits, a boulder institution for the sub 4’ crew, for a soccer ball and water balloons for park entertainment.